- Cacaogrow AgroFarm, Inc or Cacaogrow in short is a registered agri-business company in the Philippines founded by Engr. Oscar Paragas in 2018 with a primary business focusing in sustainable farm development for cacao cultivation which aims to produce high yield and quality cacao production for domestic and global markets , creates permanent jobs and more iivelihood opportunities of local farmers. Currently putting in action first batch of 19 hectares annex to the 2.1 and adjacent 4 hectares hectares cacao farm land plantation in Laur, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija, developed and owned by the founderand family.
- Currently the company is seeking for fund in partnership with crowdfunding Angel Investment Network (https://www.angelinvestmentnetwrok.com.ph, also collectively encourage investors especially OFW’s, cooperative investors and private investors, for the development of first batch of 19 hectares of cacao farm Be a part of Cacao Farm Development! Together we grow to sustain the Philippine Cacao Challenge 2022. Let’s boost its production to cut 100,000 Metric Ton shortage worldwide. Invest to us for better future and we will make it happen.
Vision and Mission Strategy
- CacaoGrow will focus on agricultural investment and sustainable development within the vicinity in Laur, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija providing high quality produce to local markets and international markets while simultaneously improving the livelihoods of small holder farmers by improving access to markets. For the production of quality cacao beans, our mission is to convert all idle lands potential for agricultural land with high yielding quality cacao farm to join or sustain the call raised Philippine Cacao Challenge 2022 to boost the cacao production to cut the shortfall 0f 100,000 metric ton worldwide. Aligning with Philippine commitment to produce 100,00MT requires development of new farm area from 15K to 17K hectare per year is profitable business opportunity. To be part of this mission we are looking for members and investors who looks into cacao farming that will benefit and boost the farming industry in Philippines.
- We have six platform method available for investment suitable from all walk of life whether you are big or small money investors. Giftfinecacaotree and Giftcacaotree are gift types of investment for small money investors. Giftfinecacaotree and Giftcacaotree are perfect gift that pays back ang grows with you with long term effect.
- Whichever method you will choose, the business is forecasted to realize 213,869 PhP net revenue per hectare in first 3 year with significant increment thereafter.The business will start payout to investors from first harvesting,2 years after planting and growing time. Five years forecast and annual balance sheets with net revenue of 400,920 per hectare estimates the financial health of the business and that the business will have profit recurring capacity from year 3.
Invest With Us in Cacao Farm
- The global demand for cocoa is estimated to reach between 4.7 million to 5 million metric tons by 2020, but a cocoa global shortage is also predicted at 1 million MT the same year, as reported by the Department of Agriculture. In the Philippines, the local consumption is at 50,000 MT every year, and the local supply is only around 10,000 MT. To avoid this impending deficit, the Philippines committed to produce 100,000 MT of fermented beans for the export and domestic markets through 40% annual increase in production by 2022.
- Because cacao has strong domestic and export market demand, it is now considered a very important commodity. Cacao can provide more jobs and livelihood opportunities and promotes countryside development. Not only it is less prone to severe fluctuation but also requires low start-up cost.
Overview, vision and Mission
Overview – CacaoGrow AgroFarm, Inc. is a new registered agri-business company in the Philippines with a primary business focusing in sustainable farm development for cacao cultivation which aims to produce high yield and quality cacao production for domestic and global markets , creates permanent jobs and more iivelihood opportunities of local farmers. Currently putting in action first batch of 19 hectares annex to the 6 hectares hectares cacao farm land plantation in Laur, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija, developed and owned by the founder in his own land as model farm.
Cacaogrow will focus on building of cocoa farm in the country and aim for big supplier and trading of quality yield cacao beans and later on develop and manufacture cacao based products and value added products.
To convert all idle lands potential for agricultural land for sustainable development of cacao farm land with high yielding quality cacao farm not limited on the current region location of Cacaogrow farm land but also in the entire Philippines.
- Farm Crew
- Joel Bunagin- Incharge of Farm and Nursery Operation.
- Edmon Bunagin-Farm Maintenance Crew/Pruner
- Derven Jayke Templo – Farm Maintenance & Coordinator with hands on and experience.
- Manny Vegiga – Gardener/Maintenance crew
- Ricardo Bunagin – Gardener/Maintenance Crew
Available group of minimum 30 farm workers on call schedule to execute and complete one , two days or a week task.
KEY TO SUCCESS
- Strict financial controls.
- The never ending pursuit of the highest concetration of CacaoGrow to every plant.
- Ensuring that all customers needs are met and they are satisfied with the purchased products
- Proactive: We will always remain proactive and not reactive such that issues are anticipated , risk are managed, while business is quickly solving problem and gaining ground.
- Develop visibility to generate new business leads
- Key management team.
BUSINESS GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Building of cocoa farm – To develop own and lease lands and potential idle lands for planting high yield cacao trees
- Provision of high quality products to local markets and international markets.
- To improve the livelihoods of small holder farmers by improving access to markets.
- To build good reputation for the company and establish wide recognition
- To generate sufficient revenue to finance future growth of the business in the first 5 years of harvesting
- To run a profitable and sustainable business by increasing revenue while limiting expenses.
- Develop and manufacture cacao base products and other value added products.
- Establish Research and Development Center with advance technology to improve cacao production.
- Establish links to global markets
Better yet, see us in person!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
Cacaogrow Agrofarm, Inc
San Felipe, Laur, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
|Mon||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tue||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wed||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Thu||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Fri||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|